Earlier this year, I teamed up with Piggy Paint to bring you a fun review and giveaway. With new colors available, I'm excited to announce giveaway #2!
Last time I wrote about Piggy Paint, Ginny was just under a year old and way too squirmy to sit while I painted her nails. If you recall, I had to paint her tiny toe nails after she fell asleep! Nail polish by flashlight - hey, as a parent I've done weirder things. Now a days, Ginny absolutely loves to have her nails painted and will actually sit still while I do it! When our Show Stopper gift set arrived in the mail, she grabbed a bottle and hopped up on the couch yelling, "TOES! TOES!!" She already knows a good pedicure can fix any day.
This set, Show Stopper, includes favorites Jazz it Up and Berry-Go-Round, but also includes a new color to celebrate Muddles' 6th birthday, appropriately called, "Muddles the Pig." We were also sent a new beautiful blue color called "Bubble Trouble" as well as the newly reformulated base/top coat.
After her bath tonight, Ginny loved picking out a color for her toes. Though she went back and forth (and back and forth and back and forth), she eventually picked Berry-Go-Round and correctly identified it as purple! We've been working on colors, so any opportunity to talk about color names and choosing colors is wonderful.
|This one. No, this one. Wait, I really want this one.|
I truly love everything about Piggy Paint, from the amazing, quality products to the friendly, interactive social media outlets and customer service.
Why we love Piggy Paint:
- Water-based, nonflammable, hypoallergenic, and does not contain any harmful chemicals or solvents.
- Doesn't have that stinging, open a window stink other polish has.
- Safe for use on babies and during pregnancy.
- Made in the USA.
- The colors are fun and appealing to kids. There are even glitter, neon, and glow in the dark colors!
- Dries to a hard, chip resistant finish like any other polish.
- Lots of color themed sets for different holidays and seasons.
- There is even a low odor, acetone-free, biodegradable nail polish remover.
- Easily found at WalMart, WalMart.com, and children's boutiques nation wide.
I was excited when Piggy Paint wanted to send me polish to review, but now that I've tried it, I'm thrilled that they're sponsoring a coupon code and giveaway so I can spread the cute, tiny painted baby nail love with all of you.
Everyone can use the coupon code, but ONE lucky winner will receive a Show Stopper nail polish set (MSRP $24.99) which contains three full size bottles of fun polish. Oooh! Colors include Muddles the Pig, Berry-Go-Round, and Jazz it Up!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you to Piggy Paint for sponsoring this awesome giveaway! Check out their social media outlets for updates about new colors, sales, and fun photo contests.