So, here is my finalized Thirty in Thirty Bucket List!
- Wear make up (almost) everyday.
- Fit into a size 8 again.
- Put together a wardrobe that I'm proud of.
- Take better care of my skin. If I do wear make up, I often forget to wash it off and I always forget sunscreen. Not good.
- Run a 5K, 10K, and a half marathon.
- Join something new. It's broad, but who knows what I'll come up with!
- Be in at least 75 pictures with my family. I'm always behind the camera.
- Go camping.
- See a live show (concert, theatrical performance, etc.)
- Try 10 new wines.
- Take a cooking class with Jeff.
- Complete the 365 photography challenge (June 14th, 2014 - June 14th 2015)
- Write an article that gets published.
- (Finally) make scrapbooks for my wedding and honeymoon.
- Pull a good ol' fashioned all nighter hanging out with friends.
- Volunteer at least 5 hours a month.
- Visit 5 different museums.
- Donate blood twice.
- Learn to change the oil in my car.
- Try a new hobby. Not sure what, but I'm gonna try something new.
- Renew my CPR certification.
- Learn to juggle.
- Ride a horse.
- Read at least 3 books related to my profession. There's so much out there to learn.
- Visit 10 new places within 25 miles of my home.
- Go to the beach.
- Learn to bake bread.
- Take piano lessons.
I'm purposely leaving the last two open in case I think of new things along the way! For some things, I'll post about them here. For some, I'll just mark them off. Once I get started, I'll try to keep the list updated as best as I can!
To get things kicked off right, Jeff and I are tackling #8. Go camping! My Mother in Law was nice enough to watch the kids so we could get away and try out our tent.....that we got as a wedding present almost 5 years ago and have yet to use. Minor details. ;-)
Post a Comment