Its Saturday! That means I'm linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs Blog Hop -- a culmination of the week's funny/cute kid moments!
Be sure to swing by the blog hop and check out other top five laughs!
5. For a while now, C has been calling J "Da" and will point to him when you ask, "Where is Dada?" He still won't do this for me and in general only says, "Mama" when he really wants something (in a kind of whining Mamamamama way). This week he started saying his name (Cha-ee) and Grandpa (bah-bah). When is it my turn?! :-)
4. I'm not sure if this is part of the whole bodily function awareness needed to potty train, but lately whenever we ask C if he pooped he just runs away laughing. Me thinks he knows what's going on...
3. When we run a bath for C, its his job to throw all of the toys in. This
has translated to him pulling back the curtain and throwing toys in at
our feet whenever J or I are in the shower. He's such a helpful little
2. C has learned a new word: cupcake. Its funny, he seems to pick up food
related words much faster than other words. The other night he wolfed
down dinner, threw his plate on the ground, and screamed, "CUPCAKE!" Uh
1. I took C to our local Relay for Life and he spent the entire time
flirting with the cheerleaders and sorority girls. He would walk over to
them, make a shy face, then try to play peek a boo. They ate it up.
Working the ladies already. ::smh::