My hopes for this year:
- I hope J gets a permanent teaching job that he absolutely loves.
- I hope C continues to make progress and completely catch up with kids his age.
- I hope for many less sick baby days this year!
- I hope to see my family more now that we live closer.
- I hope 2012 is one for the books. :-)
- Spend more quality time outside the apartment (the park, going for a walk, etc.).
- Plan out meals on Sunday and actually stick to the plan.
- Utilize freezer and crock pot meals more.
- Start three new family traditions.
- Find a church community we really like.
- Have at least one "date night" per month, even if its at home.
- Give J a really great 30th birthday. :-D
- Get back into knitting/crocheting.
- Make and donate at least 3 blankets to Project Linus.
- Dedicate a week to West River this summer.
- Get 100 more blog followers!
- Read at least 3 books (that's a lot for me, people)
- Have a handmade Christmas (make all of my gifts)
- Take the Two Peas photography tutorial course
- Pay off our current car.
- Buy a second (inexpensive) car and pay it off.
- End the year with no consumer debt (only student loans).
- Send all found money towards debt.
What are your goals for this year?
Post a Comment