Its Saturday! That means I'm linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs Blog Hop -- a culmination of the week's funny/cute kid moments!
Be sure to swing by the blog hop and check out other top five laughs!
5. We took C to his first amusement part this past Sunday (yes, on Easter) and we hope to make it an Easter tradition! He wasn't too sure about the rides, but enjoyed napping in his stroller as we walked around the park.
4. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...and a caption. This is J and my brother in law enjoying big kid play time at the go kart track.
3. C has decided play cooking is not good enough. He's taken to adding his snacks and trying to pour out his sippy into his play cookware to make something. He'll bring us his "creation" and hold out the spoon while making lip smacking noises indicating we should taste it. He's such a good sharer.
2. My nephew is 6 months older than C, so when we all get together, they are best buds. They spent a surprisingly long time on Saturday afternoon entertaining themselves by giving each other rides in my nephew's gigantic dump truck up and down the hallway. Oh boys!
1. C's favorite book has always been Peek-a-Who? He loves when we read it to him and emphasize the BOO! Out of nowhere, he's started to "read" it to us - turning the pages and everything. He's a great "reader," but every page seems to be "peeka......BOO!" ;-)