Family goals for this year:
- Bring a healthy, happy, (and hopefully full term) baby girl into this world!
- Spend more quality time outside the apartment.
- Adopt a rescue dog.
- Get Charlie potty trained.
- Take our first family vacation in October.
- Have at least one "date night" per month, even if its at home.
- Visit family more often.
Home goals for this year:
- Anchor our large furniture to the walls and get more toddler safety proofed.
- Organize all of our clothes into seasons to help with clutter and storage.
- Donate/sell 2013 things over the course of the year.
- Try out at least 52 new recipes (one per week).
- Grow another garden this summer.
- Freeze and can whatever we can from the garden.
My personal goals for this year:
- Lose all of the baby weight and get back to my "happy" weight.
- Go through my clothes, donate old stuff, and update my wardrobe.
- Take and edit our own newborn pictures.
- Make quilts for Charlie and Ginny.
- Make it to 150 blog followers.
- Read at least 3 books.
- Keep our pictures organized and back them up once a month.
J's personal goals for this year:
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week and get back to his "happy" weight.
- Read at least 20 books.
- See at least 3 movies (before they leave the theater)
- Get a full time teaching job.
- Be less of a "thinker" and more of a "feeler."
- Keep up with the journals for Charlie and Ginny.
Financial goals for this year:
- Stay ahead on our car payments and pay at least 25% of the car's balance (about $4,500).
- Save up enough money to go to Disney in October.
- Save at least $2,000 on groceries by couponing and shopping sales.
- Open a bank account for Ginny when she's born.
- End the year with no consumer debt (besides the car).
Post a Comment