I am one lucky lady. J is an amazing cook! This is another one of his yummy crock pot inventions; easy crock pot chili.
|This chili is toddler approved.|
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, uncooked
- 2 15oz cans red kidney beans, drained
- 2 15oz cans of pinto beans, drained
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce (he uses Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Throw everything in the crock pot and stir.
- Put on low for 8 hours.
- Be ready to salivate at the smell coming from your kitchen.
- Optional: At around 6 hours, mash up the mixture a bit to get that good thick chili consistency.
Its not super complicated, its not super fancy, but it is super good. It freezes and reheats well and even C will eat it! Add heat as you'd like, but we like our chili on the flavorful/sweet side. Enjoy!
Post a Comment