Be sure to swing by the blog hop and check out other top five laughs!
5. When asked where it is, C has gone from pointing to his belly to full on trying to take his shirt off to show you. Not sure where that one came from!
4. A group of my co-workers came over for dinner and as they were leaving we were standing around talking and laughing. C was sitting on the floor between us, having no idea what we were talking about, but laughing along with us anyway.
3. I know I've already talked about this, but its one of the funniest things he's ever done - ever. C's new "surprised" face continues to make an appearance. Now, he does it when he's doing something naughty and wants to make us laugh. And it works.
2. C has taken a few steps, but wasn't really balanced at all. He'd kind of step/lunge to get a few feet to the couch. This week, however, he's begun letting go of the coffee table and balancing a bit more. The hysterical part is that he holds his arms out like he's surfing and looks at us like, "Looklooklook OMG I'm gonna fall LOOK!"
1. My #1 laugh this week comes in the form of a video. Since getting Jodie back, C has developed quite a hysterical relationship with her. It consists of her coming out hiding for food, water, or a poop, C seeing her from across the room and him chasing her while screeching "cat cat cat cat." Poor kitty, she deals with him so well.