Its Saturday! That means I'm linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles for Saturday's Top Five Laughs Blog Hop -- a culmination of the week's funny/cute kid moments!
Be sure to swing by the blog hop and check out other top five laughs!
5) On Tuesday, C was home sick from daycare with an ear infection. This also ended up being the only day the plumbers could come and look at the tub clean out. Despite being sick, C would not leave the poor guys alone! He just wanted to sit in the bathroom doorway and watch them. They thought it was hysterical and kept referring to him as their assistant.
4) One of C's new obsessions is trying to stick his fingers up your nose - which is ironic since he HATES having his nose touched. At home I just brush it off and move away, but when
we're in public and I'm holding him or pushing him in a cart it makes
for very awkward moments.
3) C started standing up on his own, without the coffee table, this week and he could not be more proud of himself. He stands up, arms out like a surfer, and claps for himself until he falls down.
2) C seems to understand when we're asking him a question, but only ever
answers with, "yeah" and a tiny nod. I discovered this first and have thoroughly used
it to my advantage. "Hey C, do you want Daddy to change your diaper?"
1) I spent the last few days away visiting a friend and when I got home I
was greeted with an excited hug and slobbery, open mouth toddler kisses.
To complete the adorable slobberiness, he turned my face back and
forth, planting a big wet kiss on each cheek. Where does he learn this
C is too cute! Hope he is feeling better!ReplyDelete
Boo for him being sick:( Dislike. That is so cute that he was their little helper! Haha with his finger up his nose! I can't wait to Zane to stand up independently. He is so cute with his sloppy kisses. I can't wait for this. Love your laughs! You always make me smile and he is hilarious!ReplyDelete
C needs to hang out with B... Give B one day to teach him and your kiddo will be not only standing alone, but running across the room. I guarantee it. (Okay, I can't really back that up, but it sounds about right.)ReplyDelete
I love reading about all of these hilarious shenanigans!
I can't wait for them to play together. :)Delete