- Wear make up (almost) everyday.
- Fit into a size 8 again.
- Put together a wardrobe that I'm proud of.
- Take better care of my skin. If I do wear make up, I often forget to wash it off and I always forget sunscreen. Not good.
Run a 5K, 10K, and a half marathon.(07.26.14, 08.09.14, 09.12.14)
- Join something new.
- Be in at least 75 pictures with my family.
Go camping.(06.14.14) See a live show (concert, theatre, etc.)(11.23.14, Orchestra Concert)
- Try 10 new wines.
- Take a cooking class with Jeff.
- Complete the 365 photography challenge
- Write an article that gets published.
- (Finally) make scrapbooks for my wedding and honeymoon.
- Pull a good ol' fashioned all nighter hanging out with friends.
- Volunteer at least 5 hours a month.
- Visit 5 different museums.
- Donate blood twice.
- Learn to change the oil in my car.
- Try a new hobby. Not sure what, but I'm gonna try something new.
- Renew my CPR certification.
- Learn to juggle.
- Ride a horse.
- Read at least 3 books related to my profession. There's so much out there to learn.
- Visit 10 new places within 25 miles of my home.
- Go to the beach.
- Learn to bake bread.
- Take piano lessons.
I'm purposely leaving the last two open in case I think of new things along the way! For some things, I'll post about them here. For some, I'll just mark them off. Once I get started, I'll try to keep the list updated as best as I can!